We are located in DePaolo Hall on the second floor in the west side of the building in Room 2079.
Crises and Emergencies
Should you need a crises consultation...
During regular university business hours, crisis and emergency services may be accessed by calling the Counseling Center at 910-962-3746.
After hours, crisis consultations may be obtained by calling the University Police at 910-962-2222 or the 24-hour Crisis Services at 1-877-685-2415.
In the case of a life-threatening emergency...
Please immediately call "911" at any time of the day or night.
Important Telephone Numbers
- Counseling Center: 910-962-3746
- Collaboration for Assault Response & Education: 910-962-CARE(2273)
- Student Assistance Program (pdf) (for students covered by Student Health Plan)
- University Police: 910-962-2222 or 911
- Dean of Students Office: 910-962-3119
- Trillium Health Resources MCO Crisis Services at 1-877-685-2415
- Off-Campus Police: 911
- Cape Fear Hospital: 910-452-8100
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center: 910-343-7000
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)