Clock Tower with American Flags

Forms for Non-Employees

Paper Travel Authorization Form - This is a pre-numbered form which should be completed before a trip takes place. The Paper Travel Authorization Form must be ordered from printing services.

Paper Travel Reimbursement - This form is used to process reimbursements for Non-Employees for travel expenses.

Mileage Log - This form is used for employees with local monthly travel to show the mileage of their personal car.

Unusual Circumstances - This form is used when there is a special request being made regarding a policy.

Independent Contractors Travel Expenses- This form is used only when a PUR 140 has been completed and approved. This form will be used to process the travel expenses for the Independent Contractor.

New Vendor Set Up  and Maintenance Form - This form will not be effective till July 1, 2017 with Chrome River.  This form should be used to create AP Vendor addresses for employees, non-employees, students and vendors.