While Abroad Heading Banner

Grade Conversion Guide

This is the currently-used guideline for conversion of grades for classes taken on study abroad, for purposes of transferring credit back to UNCW on approved study abroad programs. Please note that UNCW current regulations for study abroad on approved programs state that transfer credit may only be received for any/all classes taken abroad, and listed on a foreign university transcript, in which the student receives the equivalent of a C or better at UNCW. The guidelines at this link will tell you what grades you must achieve in your host country in order to receive the equivalent of a C or better.

Credit Conversion Guide

EA Advising Agreement & Permit for Transient Study

Youth Vote Overseas

Youth Vote Overseas (YVO) brings you the online tools that will make your overseas voting experience easy and fast. Register to vote, look-up election official contacts, check filing deadlines and access help desk services.