College of Arts & Sciences

Transfer Student New to UNCW?

Resources to start you on the right track:

  • Teal Bridge - encompasses all of the programming from the Office of Transition Programs designed to welcome and transition new transfer students to the University.  Programs include:
    • Teal Bridge Mentor Program
    • Teal Bridge Events
    • Teal Bridge Publications & Resources  
  • Learning Center - provides help with tutoring, study strategies, writing, math, supplemental instruction (SI) and study groups
  • Office of Military Affairs - provides a variety of support services to our military-affiliated students
  • Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid - options to help fund a college education
  • Perch Office - supports the needs of off-campus, non-traditional and graduate students
  • Career Center - career and major exploration, internships, resume help 
  • Handshake - The Career Center's online career portal could help you find a employment opportunities and internships.  

Ways to get involved:

Transfer Student Advising