Contact Maggie Bannon, Program Coordinator, at (910) 962-7200 or email email@example.com.
STEM Learning Community
All 120 students will be enrolled in CHM 101: General Chemistry I, with a lab. Students will also be placed in UNI 101: First-Year Seminar and one more course related to their area of interest with 23 peers.
Additional Class by Interest Area:
- Biology: BIO 202: Principles of Biology: Biodiversity, with lab
- Chemistry: BIO 201: Principles of Biology: Cells, with lab
- Computer Science, Engineering, Math and Physics: MAT 161: Calculus with Analytical Geometry I
- Environmental Science: EVS 205: Global Environmental Issues
- Marine Biology/Oceanography: OCN 150: Introduction to Oceanography