This page will answer:
- Where do I go to register?
- How do I search for courses?
- What days can I register?
- Should I sign up for a waitlist?
- How many hours should I sign up for?
- What is a CRN number?
- WHAT IS MY REGISTRATION PIN NUMBER?
- Who is teaching the class I am taking?
- How can I see my schedule including buildings and times?
SeaNet & Registration
- FOR PARENTS (click here)
- FOR STUDENT ATHLETES (click here)
- SOME CLASSES WILL BE UNAVAILABLE DURING EARLY REGISTRATION, BUT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ORIENTATION.
- If you do not get 10 hours of classes, you can always add or change classes at Orientation.
- The REGISTRATION PIN for Early-Registration is located in the video above. Please watch the video for more information.
- PLEASE DO NOT JOIN A WAITLIST FOR A CLASS DURING EARLY REGISTRATION. WAITLISTS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY DURING THE EARLY REGISTRATION TIME.
- Students are not allowed to take ENG 200/201 until they reach sophomore status (27 earned hours taken at UNCW).
- Students who signed up for their orientation session by December 5, 2013, will be eligible for early course registration. You will be able to register for courses starting December 9, 2013 at 12:00pm until December 13, 2013 at 5:00pm.
- Students can register for up to 10 hours during Early Registration and can add or change classes at Orientation. Additional seats will be opened in a variety of courses during your Orientation session.
- Take note of the times and days of classes as you register; the system will not allow you to register for classes with time conflicts.
- Some students like to schedule classes back-to-back or close to one another in time so they can optimize their studying during other parts of the day.
- Most students like to take courses all 5 days of the week to maintain a consistent work load.
- Remember, you might not get your first choice of classes or times, so be flexible when choosing classes.
- Campus Map with Building Names and Abbreviations
When signing up for courses, athletes should sign up for UNI 101 as well University Studies courses. Questions regarding practice schedules, travel dates or class registration, please contact Melissa Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-962-3001.