This page will answer:
- WHAT IS MY REGISTRATION PIN NUMBER?
- Where do I go to register?
- How do I search for courses?
- What days can I register?
- Should I sign up for a waitlist?
- How many hours should I sign up for?
- What is a CRN number?
- Who is teaching the class I am taking?
- How can I see my schedule including buildings and times?
SeaNet & Registration
- The REGISTRATION PIN for Early Registration is located in the video below and registration is available from 1pm on November 30, 2015 until 4pm on December 4, 2015.
- For Parents (click here)
- For Student Athletes (click here)
- For Early College Students (click here)
Some classes will be unavailable during Early Registration. There will be more courses available at Orientation.
12 Hours: You can register for up to 12 hours during Early Registration, you can finalize your schedule at Orientation.
First Year Seminar: Students are encouraged to sign up for at least First Year Seminar. This may or may not include a Learning Link course.
Four Hour Courses: 4 credit hour courses have a lab component. In some instances, labs are sometimes listed as a separate class, so read your course names carefully. For example, GLY 120 and GLYL 120. (If a class has a lab component, you will need to sign up for the lab and lecture at the exact same time. This will be covered in the SeaNet & Registration video.)
Map: Some students like to schedule classes back-to-back or close to one another in time so they can optimize their studying during other parts of the day. Most buildings can be reached in ten to fifteen minutes. See Campus Map with Building Names and Abbreviations for more information.
Waitlists: Do not join a waitlist for a class during Early Registration. Waitlists will not work properly during Early Registration.
What's a Registration PIN? The Registration PIN is the password you need in order to register.
When signing up for courses, athletes should sign up for UNI 101 as well University Studies courses. Questions regarding practice schedules, travel dates, or class registration should be directed to Drew Scales at 910-962-3001 or email@example.com