- The Sartrean Mind, Eds. Matthew Eshleman and Katherine Morris, (London: Routledge, 2017)
- "A Sketch of Sartre's Error Theory of Introspection", Prereflective Consciousness: Sartre and Contemporary Philosophy of Mind, Eds. Miguens, S., Bravo Morando, C., and Preyer, G. (London: Routledge, 2016).
- "Is Violence Necessarily Bad Faith?", Sartre Studies International, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2015).
- "Debunking Sartrean Relativism", co-authored with Taylor Smith, Satre Studies International, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2015).
- "Jean-Paul Sartre and Phenomenological Ontology," Husserl's Ideen, Ed. L. Embree, T. Nenon, ((New York: Springer Verlag, 2013)).
- "What is It Like to be Free," Reading Sartre, (Ed.) Jonathan Webber, (London: Routledge, 2010).