The Onslow Extension Site of UNCW offers several degree programs to local residents, active duty military, and military dependants. Working in partnership with Coastal Carolina Community College, students in Onslow County have the opportunity to earn their four year undergraduate degree/licensure in one of five disciplines.
Daytime and evening classes are held aboard MCB Camp Lejeune at the John A. Lejeune Education Center, and on the campus of Coastal Carolina Community College.
The Criminology Program provides students with a strong social science foundation. Students in the criminology program graduate with a deep understanding of crime and justice as well as an appreciation of American society and its diversity. Upon graduation, students are prepared to enter professional fields in corrections, probation and parole, police services or to continue on to graduate school or law school.
- B.A. Criminology
The Elementary Education Program and the Watson College of Education are dedicated to the preparation of teachers and other professionals who work with elementary school children as well as promoting reading, language development, cognitive, and learning skills. The elementary education program leads to a Bachelor of Arts degree in elementary education and licensure to teach grades K-6.
- B.A. Elementary Education
- UNCW Watson College of Education
- Program Guide - Language Arts Concentration (pdf)
Program Guide - Behavioral Studies Concentration (pdf)
- Academic Advisor: LeAnne Smith, M.Ed. at 910.962.7348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents and Students for Elementary Education Tutoring Service should contact
Debbie Phillips at 910.938.6189 or email email@example.com
- Elementary Education Student Resources
- Teacher Licensure Elementary Education (for students who already hold a Bachelor's degree)
- UNCW Watson College of Education, Alternative Licensure Program
- Elementary Education Teacher Licensure, Program Guide (pdf)
- Academic Advisor: Dr. Carol McNulty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.962.3361
The Business Administration Program and the Cameron School of Business are dedicated to the education and preparation of students to become effective leaders in business, stressing strategic and innovative approaches to solving business problems. As the business world transforms itself from the industrial age into the information age of tomorrow, the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the first half of the 21st century.
- B.S. Business Administration
The School of Social Work and the College of Health and Human Services are committed to a well-rounded social work education dedicated to a course of study and professional preparation which considers problems, policies, methods, and programs specific to social welfare and social
work. Graduates of the BSW Program are employed by departments of social services, school systems, medical
facilities, nursing homes, and many other human services agencies. They work
with children, families, and community groups to enhance personal and
- BSW Social Work
- UNCW School of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work, Program Guide (pdf)
- Bachelor of Social Work, Admissions Information (pdf)
- Assistant BSW Program Coordinator:
Heather Lang at
phone: 910.455.1700 or
Distance Education Online Programs and Degrees
- B.S. Clinical Research
Nursing (RN to BS)