Orientation is mandatory for all new UNCW undergraduate students. The Onslow Extension Site provides Orientation each semester for newly admitted Extension students. During your orientation session, you will learn what you need to know to make a successful academic and personal adjustment to UNCW and the Onslow Extention Site. You will also have your student ID picture taken for your UNCW One Card, meet your academic advisor and register for classes. Students must complete orientation in order to register for classes.
Onslow Extension Students should NOT register for a main campus Orientation session.
Summer 2017 Onslow Extension Orientation Information
- Date: Wednesday, May 10th
- Check in Time: 10:00AM
- Location: Coastal Carolina Community College, Continuing Education (CE) Building, Room 103/104
(CCCC campus map)
Following the general orientation session, students will meet with their academic advisor and register for classes
- Students accepted into the B.S. Clinical Research should contact the Office of Student Success within the College of Health and Human Services at 910.962.3208 to find out about their orientation; they should NOT register for the Onslow Extension orientation.
- Brunswick, Columbus, Duplin and Sampson Elementary Education Extension Students should contact
Brenna Johnson - 910.355.2311 or email@example.com for Orientation Information.
- Graduate students should contact their academic advisor to find out about their orientation; they are not required to attend the Onslow Extension orientation.
- Immunization Records and Health Insurance are NOT required for Extension Students (please contact Katrin Wesner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the student health insurance)