The Graduate School provides the leadership and coordination for developing and maintaining graduate programs that complement and extend UNCW's undergraduate offerings. The Onslow Extension Site's offerings are responsive to local needs and are designed to prepare students for successful careers and provide the necessary background skills and experience needed for many professional positions.
For information about Graduate admissions, please visit the Graduate School website.
- Graduate school Admissions Specialist
- Kimberly Goerne Harris at 910.962.7449 or email email@example.com
The UNCW graduate school offers excellent master's programs in education.The M.Ed. in Elementary Education is designed for experienced teachers. Admission is limited to students who have successfully completed a student teaching internship and hold or are eligible for a North Carolina teaching license. Courses will be offered online or via distance learning technology in Onslow County. Because this is a cohort program, students must complete courses in the sequence offered. More information may be found on the Watson College of Education Graduate Degrees and Programs website.
- M.Ed. Elementary Education
- UNCW Watson College of Education Graduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Program Coordinator: Dr. Kathleen Schlichting at 910.962.7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (MALS) degree provides a highly integrated exploration of the liberal arts, which not only adheres to the traditional values of broad liberal arts education, but is specifically designed for highly motivated learners who wish to deepen their understanding of the social, scientific, and humanistic dimensions of today's world.
- M.A. Liberal Studies
Conflict Management and Resolution
- Master of Arts in Conflict Management and Resolution
The objective of the Masters of Arts in Conflict Management and Resolution is to give graduates the knowledge and skill set to manage conflict in diverse environments. This Masters of Arts is a response to the increasing demand at both international and domestic levels for core skills in conflict management and appeals to both civilian and active military students.
- Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution
The objective of the certificate program is to give graduates the knowledge and skill set to manage conflict in diverse domestic or international environments. In order to better address the various career goals of our students, the certificate in conflict management and resolution will have two tracks: domestic and international.
Distance Education Online Graduate Programs and Degrees
- M.S. Chemistry
- M.S. Clinical Research
- M.Ed Elementary Education (K-6)
- M.Ed. Curriculum, Instruction, Supervision (K-12)
- M.S. Instructional Technology
- UNCW Department of Instructional Technology, Foundations, and Secondary Education
- Program Guide (pdf)
- Contact Information: Dr. Mahnaz Moallem, 910.962.4183 email email@example.com
- M.Ed. Elementary Education - Certification K-12 English as a Second Language (ESL)
- M.Ed. Middle Grades Education (6-9)