UNCW Onslow Extension classroom assignments are posted here each semester; keep in mind there will be constant changes in the weeks and days prior to class start dates. The most up to date course information is located on SeaNet (this is the best place to look when searching for courses for registration purposes).
Classroom indicated with CL are held at MCB Camp Lejeune and all other classes are held at Coastal Carolina Community College classrooms or Online.
- Spring 2014 (pdf) (11.6.13)
- subject to change
- Fall 2013 (pdf) as of 8.14.13
- Archived (pdf) Classroom Assignments
CL- designated classrooms are located in the John A Lejeune Education Center
Coastal Carolina Community College
BT- designated classrooms are located in the AD Guy Business Tech Bldg MS- designated classrooms are located in the Math and Science Tech Bldg LRC- designated classrooms located on the 2nd floor CCCC Library
How to Register for Classes
- Step-by-step instructions on how to register (pdf) for classes in SeaNet
- Web-Based W/Class Meetings (WEBE): Classes that blend
face-to-face meetings and 30%-99% online activities with an assigned location
- Fully Online Synchronous (OLSYN): Classes that are delivered 100%
online; students and instructors are separated by distance but not time. These
will have required meeting times.
- Fully Online Asynchronous (OLASY): Classes that are delivered 100% online; students and instructors are separated by distance and time. These will have neither times or locations.
- INHWY - Interactive real-time video. Some members of the class at a remote studio with monitors used to convey two way audio and video signal.