Check Out this Week's Featured Events!
UNCW events are open and accessible to all students, but if you need additional accommodations, please contact the sponsoring office prior to the event.
If you would like your event to be considered for an upcoming Hawk eNewsletter, please submit event details and a preferred image at least two weeks prior, no later than noon on Thursday to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
To view a PDF version of the Hawk eNews please click on the newsletter above.
Faculty and Staff
- Tutoring and Lab hours for the University Learning Center for Fall 2016, click here for information. We now have MobileView for phone or ipad, when you make your appointment over TutorTrac on your phone!
- Atlantis Magazine's Submission Deadline for its Fall 2016 issue is also fast approaching. Students are invited to submit their fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art, and photography for selection in the Fall 2016 issue by September 18th. Students can submit up to 10 pieces for free.
- Make an appointment with our Public Speaking tutors at the University Learning Center for help with COM, class presentations or presentations.
- Learn about the Senior Class Giving Campaign
- This week in Seahawk Athletics!