Information for New and Returning Students2015-2016 sCHOLARSHIP aPPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- The 2015-2016 Scholarship Application opened on February 1st. Students admitted to the university may access the application via SeaNet, the student portal. Scholarship awards will be applied to the fall and spring semesters of the 2015-2016 academic year.
Applying and RE-applying for Financial Aid
- All students must reapply every year for financial aid. Note: Requests for summer financial aid require a Summer Aid Application which will be available online in early April of each year.
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 is FAFSA DAY! Financial aid officers and other volunteers will help students complete their FAFSA forms. The service is free and open to students who plan to attend college in the 2015-2016 academic year. Register NOW!
- Preparing for FAFSA Day
Your Current Status
- Be aware of and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Check your e-mail and SeaNet regularly for updates and messages.
Bills and Refunds
- When all requirements have been met and you have been awarded, your financialaid will disburse to your student account 10 days prior to the beginning of each semester. If your financial aid covers what you owe, no action is required on your part.If your financial aid does not cover what you owe, you must make payment or payment arrangements by the appropriate bill due dates to avoid cancellation of classes.
- APPLY ONLINE NOW 2015-2016 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AVAILABLE
- Summer Aid Application Coming Soon...