AIG Add-on Eligibility for Enrollment
You must be admitted to the UNCW Graduate School to enroll in AIG graduate courses. If you do not intend to concurrently work toward a Graduate degree, you must still apply to the Graduate School as a non-degree seeking student.
- Application Deadlines: Summer I - April 1
- Apply to the UNCW Graduate School as a non-degree seeking student. Click here for the online application.
- Application fee is $60
- An official transcript is required.
- GRE or MAT scores are not required for admission as a non-degree seeking student
- For Graduate School questions, contact Kimberly Harris, Admissions Specialist, at 910.962.7449 or by email at email@example.com
With permission of the AIG program coordinator, undergraduates may enroll in these AIG courses if they apply to and are accepted as non-degree seeking students in the Graduate School. Credit earned in graduate courses will not apply toward a Bachelor’s degree and will not count in the undergraduate GPA.
Please not: There is currently no Praxis requirement.