CSC 105: Introduction to Computing & Computer Applications
Basic computer concepts for non-CSC majors. Elements of computing systems and organization; computer communications including the Internet; applications such as word processing; spreadsheets, data base management, and the rudiments of programming in a current programming language. Social and technical issues including legal, ethical, and security considerations. Students who have passed MIS 105 may not enroll in CSC 105. Partially satisfies University Studies IV: Building Competencies/Information Literacy.
No previous computing experience is assumed.
Current Semester Pages:
- Section 001: Ms. Marni Ferner
- Section 003: Ms. Marni Ferner
- Section 004: Ms. Marni Ferner
- Section 005: Dr. Gur Adhar
- Section 006: Mr. Ralph Bradley
- Section 007: Dr. Gur Adhar
- Section 008: Mr. Ralph Bradley
- Section 009: Mr. Ralph Bradley
- Section 015: Ms. Amrutha Sethuram
- Section 016: Ms. Jazmin Capezza
- Section 001: Ms. Amrutha Sethuram