2015 Upcoming Events
- January 22, 4 p.m., CIE - Financial Modeling with Brooks Malone of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP - More details to come.
CIE in the News
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Founded in 1996, Wilmington Group is an executive search and management recruiting firm that has assisted companies of all sizes in the selection and recruitment of top talent around the nation. They serve clients in a variety of industries including: Life Sciences, Accounting and Finance, Healthcare, Sales/Marketing, Energy, IT, Manufacturing/Engineering, Legal and Contract Services. Wilmington Group has been consistently recognized by clients as one of the nation’s finest executive search firms to partner with.
With a strong concentration on charitable involvement and corporate values, Wilmington Group basis it’s success on developing lasting relationships within the local community. The Wilmington Group has been able to achieve this goal by utilizing their relationship with the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center through the mentor program and training seminars. These programs have allowed them to network with key leaders in our business community and have top notch training to assist us in growth. Many employees of Wilmington Group have ties to UNCW and they feel privileged to work in conjunction with the University and be a part of the first-class programs offered to create a stronger business community.
View Company Website: Wilmington Group