More Upcoming Events
- August 14, 2014, 10 a.m. - NC IDEA Fall 2014 Wilmington Info Session - For those interested in applying for NC IDEA Grants are encouraged to attend this free info session. Companies focused on software, information technology, medical devices or material sciences are encouraged to apply. To register, visit the registration page.
- Sept. 4, 2014 - Coastal Connect Entrepreneur and Capital Conference
CIE in the News
- Business of Beer: Challenging, Costly and Friendly - Exit Event, 08.13.14
- Experts: Beer Making A Demanding But Rewarding Pursuit - GWBJ, 08.12.14
- Area craft brewers discuss the business of beer - Port City Daily, 08.12.14
- N.C. brewmeisters discuss burgeoning craft - Star News, 08.11.14
- Conference To Showcase 2 Local Startups - GWBJ, 08.08.14
- CED Announces 18 ‘Showcase Companies’ To Be Featured on Main Stage at Tech Venture Conference As Key Examples of ‘Rise of the Rest’ Phenomenon - 08.07.14
- Wilmington's First Maker Space On The Way - GWBJ, 08.06.14
- Wilmington startups looking for a few good ‘angels’ - Port City Daily, 07.24.14
- Startup Experience Lands HUGO Co-founder In Larger Startup Pond, GWBJ, 07.24.14
- Oracle CIO Talks Tech - GWBJ, 07.18.14
- Wilmington company aims to improve elections - Port City Daily, 06.25.14
- Panel Shares Tips for Securing Early-stage Investment - GWBJ, 06.20.14
- Coworking Hives Create Growing Buzz - GWBJ, 06.06.14
- What's next for Next Glass? Beer & wine app a 'best investment' - Port City Daily, 05.22.14
- Next Glass Wins At Startup Showcase - GWBJ, 05.16.14
- SBA Solicits Applications For Business Accelerator Competition - GWBJ, 05.14.14
- Talking pain points: What keeps employers up at night - WRALTechWire, 04.25.14
- UNCW event aims to link entrepreneurs with major corporations - Star News, 04.24.14
- Companies Discuss Challenges; Ask For Solutions - GWBJ, 04.24.14
Quicksilver Business Solutions
Quicksilver Business Solutions specializes in virtual outsourced accounting for small businesses. Their services include transactional bookkeeping, financial reporting, Quickbooks® set up and training, and virtual Controller and CFO services. The company was founded in 2007 and has experienced tremendous growth. With the success of the Wilmington office, Quicksilver Business Solutions recently created a new division in Raleigh, NC.
At the core of Quicksilver’s success is their trusted partnership with each client. With years of experience and education in finance, the team at Quicksilver is dedicated to providing accurate, timely, and useful financial information to small business owners. One of the unique aspects of Quicksilver is their virtual accounting environment, which provides clients with safe and secure access to financial information whenever it’s convenient for the client. Quicksilver Business Solutions’ knowledge and expertise in small business finance and management allows their clients to refocus their efforts on what they do best – their core business.
Quicksilver Business Solutions has strong ties to Wilmington and UNCW. The company is headquartered in Wilmington and has found a receptive and thriving small business culture. At the Raleigh office, the VP is a graduate of UNC Wilmington’s Cameron School of Business. We recognize and support the contribution the University has made to Wilmington over the years, especially in the areas of the arts and young entrepreneurship.
View Company Website: Quicksilver Business Solutions