2015 Upcoming Events
- Thursday, March 26, 4 p.m., CIE - Building a successful product and innovation based company in NC - With the growth of the partnership between CIE and the MakerSpace, the MakerSpace has over 20 new product based companies in Wilmington from a Bluetooth based pet dish to a potential solution for COPD victims. Come hear from Aly Khalifa, Founder of Gamila Products/Design Box about his experience. RSVP now!
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., CIE - High Tide Breakfast - Two 6 minute value proposition pitches from two startups and one introduction to a local or visiting mentor. Students and community are welcome to help building our startup community. RSVP to: email@example.com
CIE in the News
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Quicksilver Business Solutions
Quicksilver Business Solutions specializes in virtual outsourced accounting for small businesses. Their services include transactional bookkeeping, financial reporting, Quickbooks® set up and training, and virtual Controller and CFO services. The company was founded in 2007 and has experienced tremendous growth. With the success of the Wilmington office, Quicksilver Business Solutions recently created a new division in Raleigh, NC.
At the core of Quicksilver’s success is their trusted partnership with each client. With years of experience and education in finance, the team at Quicksilver is dedicated to providing accurate, timely, and useful financial information to small business owners. One of the unique aspects of Quicksilver is their virtual accounting environment, which provides clients with safe and secure access to financial information whenever it’s convenient for the client. Quicksilver Business Solutions’ knowledge and expertise in small business finance and management allows their clients to refocus their efforts on what they do best – their core business.
Quicksilver Business Solutions has strong ties to Wilmington and UNCW. The company is headquartered in Wilmington and has found a receptive and thriving small business culture. At the Raleigh office, the VP is a graduate of UNC Wilmington’s Cameron School of Business. We recognize and support the contribution the University has made to Wilmington over the years, especially in the areas of the arts and young entrepreneurship.
View Company Website: Quicksilver Business Solutions