More Upcoming Events
- April 24, 2014 - The Big 5 Employers: Pains That Keep Us Up at Night - Leaders from five of the region's largest companies will share their needs, the common challenges they face and opportunities for local entrepreneurs to provide solutions. To register visit Event Registration Page.
- May 13, 2014 - Internship Summit - Learn how to secure UNCW students as interns for your company and how to become a part of the Certified Internship Program
- June, 2014 - Potential Rocket Pitch
- June 19, 2014 - Three Level of Investors - Early Angels, Angel Groups and Venture Capitalists
- July 17, 2014 - Tom Fisher, Senior VP & CIO of Cloud at Oracle Corp. - Fisher has been at the C-Level for tech giants such as Qualcomm, eBay, and Gateway Computers.
- Sept. 4, 2014 - Anniversary Event of CIE Grand Opening
CIE in the News
- Technology Earns Startups Time On Stage - GWBJ, 04.15.14
- The lucky-to-be-alive Wilmington entrepreneur behind an 'extreme super food' - Triangle Business Journal, 04.14.14
- Partnership Connects Centers To Benefit Startups - GWBJ, 04.07.14
- Program helps veterans realize entrepreneurial dreams - Port City Daily, 04.04.14
- UNCW CIE Director Roberts Named a Reviewer for NC IDEA - UNCW, 03.26.14
- Don't Stereotype Startups in Wilmington - !ExitEvent, 03.19.14
- 'Optimism' expressed for local innovation economy - Port City Daily, 03.14.14
- Center Events Stretch Entrepreneurial Thinking, Boundaries - GWBJ, 02.21.14
- Print 3D, everyday items? Local entrepreneurs laud the possibilities - Port City Daily, 01.17.14
- Wilmington firm makes new blood circulation device - Wilmington Star-News, 12.28.13
- Wilmington start-up uses science to judge wine - Wilmington Star-News, 12.21.13
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Quicksilver Business Solutions
Quicksilver Business Solutions specializes in virtual outsourced accounting for small businesses. Their services include transactional bookkeeping, financial reporting, Quickbooks® set up and training, and virtual Controller and CFO services. The company was founded in 2007 and has experienced tremendous growth. With the success of the Wilmington office, Quicksilver Business Solutions recently created a new division in Raleigh, NC.
At the core of Quicksilver’s success is their trusted partnership with each client. With years of experience and education in finance, the team at Quicksilver is dedicated to providing accurate, timely, and useful financial information to small business owners. One of the unique aspects of Quicksilver is their virtual accounting environment, which provides clients with safe and secure access to financial information whenever it’s convenient for the client. Quicksilver Business Solutions’ knowledge and expertise in small business finance and management allows their clients to refocus their efforts on what they do best – their core business.
Quicksilver Business Solutions has strong ties to Wilmington and UNCW. The company is headquartered in Wilmington and has found a receptive and thriving small business culture. At the Raleigh office, the VP is a graduate of UNC Wilmington’s Cameron School of Business. We recognize and support the contribution the University has made to Wilmington over the years, especially in the areas of the arts and young entrepreneurship.
View Company Website: Quicksilver Business Solutions