More Upcoming Events
- August 11, 2014, 4 p.m. - The Business of Beer at the Beach - David Gardner, Angel Investor for Fortnight Brewing Company, Dino Radosta of White Street Brewing Company, and Derek Allen and Hayley Wells of Ward and Smith, P.A. will be here to discuss the growing business of microbreweries in North Carolina. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Thank you to our Event Sponsor, Ward and Smith, P.A.
- August 14, 2014, 10 a.m. - NC IDEA Fall 2014 Wilmington Info Session - For those interested in applying for NC IDEA Grants are encouraged to attend this free info session. Companies focused on software, information technology, medical devices or material sciences are encouraged to apply. To register, visit the registration page.
- Sept. 4, 2014 - Coastal Connect Entrepreneur and Capital Conference
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startups looking for a few good ‘angels’ - Port City Daily, 07.24.14
- Oracle CIO Talks Tech - GWBJ, 07.18.14
- Wilmington company aims to improve elections - Port City Daily, 06.25.14
- Panel Shares Tips for Securing Early-stage Investment - GWBJ, 06.20.14
- Coworking Hives Create Growing Buzz - GWBJ, 06.06.14
- What's next for Next Glass? Beer & wine app a 'best investment' - Port City Daily, 05.22.14
- Next Glass Wins At Startup Showcase - GWBJ, 05.16.14
- SBA Solicits Applications For Business Accelerator Competition - GWBJ, 05.14.14
- Talking pain points: What keeps employers up at night - WRALTechWire, 04.25.14
- UNCW event aims to link entrepreneurs with major corporations - Star News, 04.24.14
- Companies Discuss Challenges; Ask For Solutions - GWBJ, 04.24.14
- Technology Earns Startups Time On Stage - GWBJ, 04.15.14
- The lucky-to-be-alive Wilmington entrepreneur behind an 'extreme super food' - Triangle Business Journal, 04.14.14
- Partnership Connects Centers To Benefit Startups - GWBJ, 04.07.14
- Program helps veterans realize entrepreneurial dreams - Port City Daily, 04.04.14
- UNCW CIE Director Roberts Named a Reviewer for NC IDEA - UNCW, 03.26.14
- Don't Stereotype Startups in Wilmington - !ExitEvent, 03.19.14
- 'Optimism' expressed for local innovation economy - Port City Daily, 03.14.14
- Center Events Stretch Entrepreneurial Thinking, Boundaries - GWBJ, 02.21.14
- Bridges to Business - Business Radio X, 01.20.14
- Print 3D, everyday items? Local entrepreneurs laud the possibilities - Port City Daily, 01.17.14
Quicksilver Business Solutions
Quicksilver Business Solutions specializes in virtual outsourced accounting for small businesses. Their services include transactional bookkeeping, financial reporting, Quickbooks® set up and training, and virtual Controller and CFO services. The company was founded in 2007 and has experienced tremendous growth. With the success of the Wilmington office, Quicksilver Business Solutions recently created a new division in Raleigh, NC.
At the core of Quicksilver’s success is their trusted partnership with each client. With years of experience and education in finance, the team at Quicksilver is dedicated to providing accurate, timely, and useful financial information to small business owners. One of the unique aspects of Quicksilver is their virtual accounting environment, which provides clients with safe and secure access to financial information whenever it’s convenient for the client. Quicksilver Business Solutions’ knowledge and expertise in small business finance and management allows their clients to refocus their efforts on what they do best – their core business.
Quicksilver Business Solutions has strong ties to Wilmington and UNCW. The company is headquartered in Wilmington and has found a receptive and thriving small business culture. At the Raleigh office, the VP is a graduate of UNC Wilmington’s Cameron School of Business. We recognize and support the contribution the University has made to Wilmington over the years, especially in the areas of the arts and young entrepreneurship.
View Company Website: Quicksilver Business Solutions