CHHS Research Connector ListServ
The Research Advisory Council of the College of Health and Human Services has launched the CHHS Research Connector ListServ. The Research Advisory Council would like to invite all faculty in the CHHS to initiate the opportunity to share ideas within and across our individual disciplines/professions.The CHHS Research Connector ListServ is an opportunity for each of us to reach out to others within CHHS. We envision this ListServ being used to:
Ask questions about any topic, possible resources that is needed such as a book, article,
names of researchers and writers that are focused on a particular area of study.
- Ask simple ["dumb"] questions.
- Discuss the development of cross disciplinary experiences (research projects, classes,
service projects) or invite speakers from other disciplines/schools.
- Reach out to the faculty of the college to find others who might have expertise in an area of interest.
- Help create teams or RIGS (Research Interest Groups) that are interested in working in a specific area of research and or study across disciplines.
- Seek out collaborators for grants, contracts and other research projects.
- Help develop synergy and our culture of interprofessional collaboration.
CHHS Research ListServ Managers:
The ListServ will be managed by Drs. Bob Blundo and Dr. Wayland Tseh. If you have questions or comments about the ListServ please contact Bob or Wayland. We look forward to your involvement in this new initiative!
How to use the ListServ:
To post to this list, send your email to: email@example.com
General information about the mailing list is at: http://lists.uncw.edu/mailman/listinfo/ideasandcollaborationchhsresearch
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at:http://lists.uncw.edu/mailman/options/ideasandcollaborationchhsresearch/bowengl%40uncw.edu You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to: Ideasandcollaborationchhsresearchfirstname.lastname@example.org with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.