Clock Tower with American Flags

Forms for Independent Contractor

Mileage Log - This form is used for Independent Contractors if they have multiple destinations in the Wilmington area.

PUR 1.40 - This form should be completed before the Independent Contractor comes to campus. The form is in uShop and must be attached with payment for any travel expenses.

New Vendor Set Up  and Maintenance Form -  This form should be used to create AP Vendor addresses for employees, non-employees, students and vendors. As well as set up Non-Employees and students in Chrome River for travel.