Employee Travel

Clock Tower with American Flags

Travel Forms For Employees

American Express Form - This form is an application to apply for an American Express Card which is used for travel expenses only.

Mileage Log - This form is used for employees with local monthly travel to show the mileage used for Official University Business of their personal car.

3rd Party Lodging Form - This form must be completed when using a lodging establishment other than a normal hotel.

VISA Travel Card Application -   This form is used for employees wishing to apply for a UNCW VISA Travel Card.

Travel Card Maintenance & Cancellation Form -  This form is used for updating any travel card information or closing the card.

New Vendor Set Up  and Maintenance Form -  This form should be used to create AP Vendor addresses for employees, non-employees, students and vendors.