Tax Compliance

image 475x230

Moving Expenses

Moving Reimbursement

It is the policy of UNCW to reimburse new employees for moving expenses only when approved by the appropriate levels of management. UNCW will comply with all applicable federal and state income tax withholding and Form W-2 reporting requirements for reimbursement of moving expenses. Please see the moving expenses policy 05-106 for further detail.

The purpose of the policy is to provide guidance to departments regarding the required approvals for processing moving expense reimbursement.

Moving Letter for New Employees