Office of the Registrar

Don't see your course or school listed?

If you are a prospective student and you do not see a listing for your college/university or the listing does not include courses you have or are completing, please send an email to with the following information:

  • college/university name
  • course name and number
  • number of credit hours earned
  • type of hours earned (semester or quarter)
  • year the course was taken


University of Your State
ENGL 101
3 credit hours
Semester hours
Fall 2005

A University of North Carolina Wilmington representative will review the credit to determine appropriate equivalents.

** Note for Current UNC Wilmington Students: This service is for prospective students only. Students currently attending UNC Wilmington must use the Transient Study process. Please see your department of major if you haven't already done so. **

* This is a preliminary evaluation and is subject to departmental approval.