Human Resources

UNCW is Parent Agency - Dual Employment

When is UNCW the "parent" agency?

If a UNCW employee provides services for another state agency, UNCW is the “parent agency”. 

What is the process when UNCW is the "parent" agency?

  • The Budget Office will notify employee when payment & CP-30 form is received from borrowing agency and request signatures from employee, supervisor, and department head.
  • Once payment is received and all signatures obtained, Budget Office will forward to payroll for our employees.

For additional questions or guidance, contact the Budget Office: 910.962.3327.

For additional resources, refer to State Budget Policy