The Graduate School

Update/Modify Existing Graduate Certificate or WCE Education Specialization

Back to Requests MenuSubmitted by:Acdemic Unit
Program Request Program Level Approvals
1st 2nd
Graduate Council UNC General Administration
Update/Modify Existing Program WCE Specialization or Graduate Certificate Forms: Request to Modify None
Submit to:
  • Graduate School
  • Graduate Council
Additional Forms: Approval Page (Word)
Approval Page (PDF)
  • Notify OIR

Request to Modify

  1. In a short paragraph, please explain what you are changing and why you are changing your requirements.
  2. Please attach a copy of your current requirements from the Graduate Catalogue. Please make your requested change(s) to that catalogue copy.
    • Required formats for catalogue copy changes:
      • Copy and paste the current entire catalogue copy of your program from the Graduate Catalogue into a Word document. Please turn on track changes when making catalogue updates.
  3. Complete the approvals page.
  4. Please send your change explanation, catalogue copy with track changes, revised catalogue copy without track changes, and approval page electronically to Wanda Underwood (