The Graduate School

Discontinue Existing Certificate or Teacher Licensure

Back to Curriculum Menu
Program Request Program Level Approvals
1st 2nd
Graduate Council UNC General Administration
Discontinue Existing Program Post-baccalaureate or Post-master's or Teacher Licensure Forms: Written Notification with Justification Notification Only
Submitted by: Program Graduate School
Submit to: Graduate School UNC General Administration
Additional Forms (if required)
Notes: Notify OIR