The Graduate School


Graduate Students are required to complete a withdrawal form when they plan to withdraw from any course after the add/drop period ends. There are two options below, course and semester withdrawals and complete withdrawals, please read the options carefully.

Course and Semester Withdrawals

The Course and Semester Withdrawal is for students who need to drop one or more courses, or must withdraw from all courses during a semester.

Course and Semester Withdrawal Form

Students who withdraw from all courses during a semester should complete a Leave of Absence form to be eligible to continue with course work at a later semester.

Complete Withdrawals

The Complete Withdrawal Form is for students who plan to leave the university and have no immediate intention to return.

Complete Withdrawal Form