Transfer Students

Transfer Coursework

If you're considering transferring to UNCW and want to know which courses may transfer, please use our Major Check List Page in conjunction with the Transfer Articulation tool to monitor your current academic progress. 

Once you're accepted and have made your deposit for enrollment, our advisors work with the information provided from your official transcript(s) from the Office of the Registrar to determine how to advise you during Transfer Orientation. 

If you know you are transferring in with more than 15 hours in your major (not including general education courses), please contact us at four (4) weeks prior to Transfer Orientation. This should give us enough time to review your coursework to see which Watson College classes may already be satisfied.

If you're unsure if a previous course or transfer credit will satifisy a course requirement, compare your syllabi to the current course descriptions, and include this information in your email prior to orientation. 

North Carolina Community College Admission Plans

Watson College of Education


Admission to the Watson College of Education