Students who have previously earned a bachelor's degree (including lateral entry teachers) may earn teaching license by completing one of the following graduate degree or licensure-only (undergraduate non-degree) programs.

General Information about licensure options

Graduate Degree Option for Teaching Licensure

More information on the MAT and MEd programs >

Licensure Only Program (Post-baccalaureate)

*Undergraduate Licensure Only Program Checklist