Bradley Creek watershed: shot at sunset

Students with Special Needs

The Social Work Program supports the profession's commitment to recognize and serve special populations and in accordance with State and Federal law, does not discriminate or deny admission on the basis of disability to any disabled person who is otherwise qualified. In order to give students with visual, learning, motor or other conditions or learning disabilities special assistance, the program must be cognizant of these needs. Although students are not required to reveal disabilities during the application process, such information will be maintained in confidence and will help the faculty and staff in planning and advising around special needs.

If a student desires special assistance, he/she must be registered with Disability Services (DePaolo Hall, 910.962.3746). Please meet with your instructor and provide your Accomodations Letter to make mutually agreed upon arrangements based upon the recommendations in the Accomodations Letter.