Resources for Web Content Managers
- UNCW Web Style Guide (PDF)
- Website Project Request Form
- Responsible Use of Electronic Resources (PDF)
- Request to Grant Graduate Student Access to Website Directory (PDF)
- Adobe Contribute License Information
- Setting up a Manual Connection- PC (PDF)
- Setting up a Manual Connection-MAC (PDF)
- Web Content Manager Community
A Web application is a computer program or application that is accessed over a network, such as the Internet. It is hosted on a Web server, and users access it via their Web browsers. We provide many Web applications that you can add to your website. We can also develop applications for your use. Put in a project request to have us help you assess your needs and help you to select an appropriate Web application to integrate into your official website.
If you have questions about Web applications, contact the Webmaster.
Available Web Applications
- Web Survey Tool
- Event Calendars (example: Arts Calendar)
- iTunes U and Podcasting
- SharePoint (team sites, calendars, communities, wikis, etc.)
- Streaming Media
and anything else you can think of!