contact your advisor
University College is located in DePaolo Hall, room 1092. Call us at (910) 962-3245 or email email@example.com.
contact the registrar
Re-Enrollment with Summer Classes
If you are academically ineligible, but hope to return to UNCW in the fall AND plan to take summer courses, you should petition to the UNCW Committee on Academic Re-Instatement by March 1st. This petition insures a review of your academic progress at the end of summer, should you not meet the retention standard after completing summer sessions.
- APPLICATION: Complete the Re-Enrollment Application.
- PERSONAL STATEMENT: Submit a one-page letter that addresses what hindered your previous academic performance, the strategies and actions taken while away from the university to improve and strengthen your academic abilities, and how your performance will be different upon return.
- ACADEMIC PLAN: Complete an Academic Plan with an academic advisor.
Your petition materials should be identified separately as Personal Statement and Academic Plan. Submit these materials to the Office of the Registrar via one of the three methods listed here:
- Email: Susan Thornhill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (910) 962-3887
- Postal Mail: Office of the Registrar, 601 S. College Road, CPO Box 5618, Wilmington, NC 28405