Grant Emerson is living the life every working musician dreams of – touring the country with the band Delta Rae and celebrating the debut of their first album Carry the Fire.
Martyn Knowles '03 tested his skills as a surgeon as a member of The Floating Doctors, treating a 10-year-old in a thatched hut in the jungles of Panama.
Until the early 1900s, yaupon holly was a very common way to make tea. It was local, free and packed the caffeine pick-me-up desired.
Preeminent scholars celebrated the 50th anniversary of the discovery of the Civil War-era Modern Greece.
UNCW's Jamie Rotenberg is studying a large bird of prey, but he's also helping to create a community of conservationists in the mountains of Belize.
Regional effort connects farmers to businesses and consumers to create a more economically significant and sustainable regional food system.
UNCW Campus Dining has come to the table with a $30,000 challenge gift to encourage young alumni (who graduated between 2002-12) to give back to UNCW by matching gifts, up to $50.
Sarah Messer teaches her students the same concepts she follows when writing: immerse yourself, find what you're trying to say and how you are trying to say it.
- UNCW named top 5 regional public university in the South
- UNCW pumps nearly $1.1 billion annually into local economy
- Seahawks, Rendleman charm Cobras, 62-47
- 49ers strike late to edge Seahawks
- Stephanie Rose named to First-Team All-Mid-Atlantic Region by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America
- UNCW wins three events In fall finale
- 2013 softball team schedule
- Student-athletes balance challenging academic schedule with athletic pursuits: video
- Seahawks sign New Delhi tennis standout
- Natural product produced by marine algae shows promise in stroke recovery treatment
- Children exposed to four hours of background TV daily
- Identity science goes further with a new school of biometrics
- Have you checked out the UNCW research Tumblr?
- Visit our Research Facebook page for the latest news
- Lookout Books awarded $9,000 from NC Arts Council
- Theatre department honored with Wilmington Theater Award nominations
- Mavis Staples to perform Feb. 5
- New LED lighting in Kenan Auditorium more efficient and better for performers
- Mark your calendar for Homecoming 2013
- Alumnae reshape their bodies, careers and communities
- Alumni come together to honor friend's memory through service
- Discipline and Integrity: Skills from the ball field aid business success
- Alumni After Work social: photos
- Triangle Alumni Chapter dinner: photos
- Watson College of Education Alumni Chapter fall dinner: photos
- CSB Alumni Speaker Breakfast with Corey Heim '06: photos