The Dub Awards
UNCW is home to a multitude of recognized student groups who focus on a variety of purposes. All Registered Student Organizations contribute to the UNCW and Wilmington communities and UNCW believes in celebrating these contributions. The Campus Activities & Involvement Center Office will cohost with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement at the inaugural Dub Awards.
Registered student organizations and fraternities and sororities can apply for numerous accolades to be announced at The Dub Awards. Applications for awards occur through an online process that will open in Spring 2016.. Any student organization member, officer, advisor or community member may nominate an organization for the awards.
Nomination Forms for Registered Student Organizations Awards:
Awards for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- SGA Scholarship
- Outstanding Marketing Material - Multimedia
- Outstanding Marketing Material - Print
- Outstanding Community Service Program
- Outstanding Diversity Program
- Outstanding Social Program
- Outstanding Educational Program
- Outstanding Returning Student Organization Leader
- New Student Organization Leader
- Unsung Hero
- Advisor of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year - Teal (RSOs with a UNCW faculty/staff advisor)
- Student Organization of the Year - Navy (RSOs with an advisor not employed by UNCW)
- Student Organization of the Year - Gold (RSOs without an advisor)
Awards for organizations under Interfraternity Council (IFC), Panhellenic Council (NPC) and National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Community Service Program
- Philanthropic Program
- Community Program
- Chapter President of the Year
- New Member of the Year
- Most Improved Chapter of the Year
- Greek Legacy Award
- Man & Woman of the Year Award
- Scholar of the Year Award
- Chapter Advisor/Volunteer of the Year
- UNCW Police Department Risk Management Award
*Please note that social fraternities and sororities under IFC, NPC or NPHC are NOT eligible for the registered student organization awards.
Online applications require the upload of a PDF document with responses to the assigned reflection questions for each award. Please have your document prepared before signing in to the online system.