Involvement Center Resources
Registered Student Organization Supplies
With the assistance of the Student Government Association (SGA), the Involvement Center is able to offer numerous resources for registered student organizations FREE of charge! Each semester registered organizations are provided with free access to the following as part of this package:
- Button Maker - The Involvement Center will provide your registered student organization with supplies for 50 buttons per semester. To help with your layout we have created this template which will give you the idea of what size to create your design for: Template.
- Poster Printer - The Involvement Center has a large-scale poster maker (movie size posters 24" x 36" or smaller) and we will print up to 5 per semester for your organizational needs. Please bring your design to the Involvement Center on a CD or flash drive or email it to us at email@example.com.
- Helium Tank - Your registered student organization can fill up 50 balloons per semester (registered student organizations must bring the balloons and the string).
- Lots More! In addition to the items noted above, registered student organizations have access to all the resources noted below.
Additional Supplies for Registered Student Organizations
- Banner Paper
- Computers with color printer
- Construction Paper
- Copier with copy card - If a registered student organization has a copy card they can use the copy machine and the paper (in a variety of colors).
- Die-Cut Letter/Number Cut-outs
- Grommet Maker
- Laminator with laminating sheets
- String/Zip Ties
Items for Check Out (with Student ID)
- Banner Poles
- LCD Projector
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Spray Paint
- Texas Markers
Banner Pole Information
The Involvement Center maintains banner poles at various locations around campus (see locations below). These banner poles are great ways for registered student organizations to advertise upcoming events, recruitment opportunities, and much more. Here are some basic banner policies that all users should be aware of:
- Banners are typically made using one full-size flat bed sheet
- Banners must be approved by CAIC staff at the time the reservation is made - meaning, reservations have to be done in person and we need to see the completed banner
- Reservations can be made for up to two weeks (14 days)
- All banners must have the name of the sponsoring registered student organization clearly noted
- Banners may not be taped to poles or walls at any of our locations (please use string, zip ties, or the like so that banners may be easily cut down at the end of the reservation)
- Banners must be removed within 24 hours of their event or they will risk being thrown away
- When decorating banners, Texas Markers and paint may not be used inside our facilities. CAIC has installed a "banner board" on the wall of the Bookstore loading dock (behind the Fisher Student Center) where students can clip their banners up on the wall and design without fear of ruining the surface behind the sheet
Locations for Banners:
- - Fisher Student Center (3 indoors)
- - Fisher University Union (2 indoors)
- - Fisher Spirit Rock (4)
- - Water Tower (3)
- - Wagoner (4)
- - Gazebo (4)