Summer bills will be issued June 19, 2013. Payment is due July 2, 2013. Non-payment of this bill by July 2, 2013 will result in summer II classes being cancelled.
Travelex (International Student Payments)
All enrollment deposits must be paid using one of the following methods:
- online using MySeaPort.
- mail a check to the Cashier’s Office (with your enrollment deposit statement)
- Mailing address information
- at the Cashier’s Office with cash, check, or money order.
Enrollment deposits cannot be paid on SeaNet/E-bill and are non-refundable.
Review all steps in the admissions process by visiting the Teal Ticket.
- Online - Pay online through E-bill using a VISA or Mastercard (subject to a convenience charge of 2.75%). Payments post immediately
"Free" methods of payment (no 2.75% convenience charge)
- Online - pay online through E-bill using webcheck (checking or savings account)
- TealPay Payment Plan - Sign up for an installment payment plan and pay tuition, fees, housing & dining costs on a monthly schedule instead of one payment per term. For more information on our Payment Plan option click here.
- By mail - Print the E-bill statement and mail payment to UNCW, Cashier’s Office 601 S. College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403-5926. Please allow 5-6 days for mail delivery. All payments should include the student name and ID number to ensure correct and timely processing.
- In person - Pay by cash or check at the Cashier’s Office located in the Warwick Center. The student account will be credited immediately when paying in person. Be sure to bring your ID Card. You may use the student computer outside of the Cashiers Office to make online payments.
In the event that your check or electronic check payment is returned unpaid for insufficient funds or an invalid account number, a $25.00 return fee will be charged to your student account per incident. Checks will not be accepted as a form of payment after three returned check fee charges; payment must then be made by cash, credit card or guaranteed funds (cashier’s check, money order, or traveler’s check).
All students with an outstanding balance will receive an e-mail notification to their e-mail account stating that their UNCW E-bill is available online to view and print. Currently enrolled students that have a balance due will receive an email notice from firstname.lastname@example.org that the e-bill is available for viewing. When you receive the notice, you can access your bill via the link included in the e-mail. You are responsible for checking your e-mail for your electronic bill notification and for making your payment on time.
You can pay online on E-bill, forward the statement to your parents or a third party, or print a copy of the statement and mail the payment. An E-bill statement reflects the charges and credits applied to your account as of the date the bill was created. To view the most current student account information (subsequent charges and payments) click current activity.
Students who have tuition, fees, housing, dining and other charges paid by a third party source must notify the Student Accounts office. To be considered a third party payment, the student must submit an authorization form from the third party that includes the student name, student ID number, the term covered, the type of charges covered and the total amount the third party will pay. UNCW will provide a billing statement to each third party.
Third Party Billing is defined as Pre-Paid programs, Military entities or government sponsored tuition. Third Party Billing is not Loans, Grants or family members paying tuition.
Please contact Sissy Hendricks at email@example.com or (910)962-3147 regarding third party payments.