Travelex (International Student Payments)
All enrollment deposits must be paid using one of the following methods:
- online using MySeaPort.
- mail a check to the Cashier's Office (with your enrollment deposit statement)
- Mailing address information
- at the Cashier's Office with cash, check, or money order.
Enrollment deposits cannot be paid on SeaNet/E-bill and are non-refundable.
Review all steps in the admissions process by visiting the Teal Ticket.
- Pay online through E-bill using a VISA, Mastercard or American Express (subject to a convenience charge of 2.75%). Payments post immediately.
"Free" methods of payment (no 2.75% convenience charge)
- Pay online through E-Bill using your checking account, payments post immediately.
- By mail - Print the E-Bill statement and mail payment to:
Attn: Cashier's Office
601 S. College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5926
Please allow 5-6 days for mail delivery. All payments should include the student name and ID number to ensure correct and timely processing.
- In person - Pay by cash or check at the Cashier's Office located in the Warwick Center. The student account will be credited immediately when paying in person. Be sure to bring your ID Card. You may use the student computer outside of the Cashiers Office to make online payments.
*If payment is delivered in coin, coins must be rolled in coin wrappers; these are available from the Cashier Office.
In the event that your check or electronic check payment is returned unpaid for insufficient funds or an invalid account number, a $25.00 return fee will be charged to your student account per incident. Checks will not be accepted as a form of payment after three returned check fee charges; payment must then be made by cash, credit card or guaranteed funds (cashier's check, money order, or traveler's check).
Electronic bill notifications (emails) are sent monthly to students and authorized users informing that a billing statement is available. Recipients of the email are expected to login to E-bill to view the bill. Students are responsible for checking email for electronic bill notification and making payment on time. Failure to pay the Student Account balance by the due date will result in class cancellation and/or a transcript/diploma hold.
The Student Accounts Office uses the student's UNCW email account to contact any student with a balance. The student can also set up reminders in both email and in E-bill. It is the student's responsibility to check their UNCW email on a regular basis to prevent any problems with their account. If you set up an authorized user in E-bill, that person will also receive various emails from Student Accounts.
Students who have tuition, fees, housing, dining and other charges paid by a third party source must notify the Student Accounts office. To be considered a third party payment, the student must submit an authorization form from the third party that includes the student name, student ID number, the term covered, the type of charges covered and the total amount the third party will pay. UNCW will provide a billing statement to each third party.
Third Party Billing is defined as Pre-Paid programs, Military entities or government sponsored tuition. Third Party Billing is not Loans, Grants, or family members paying tuition.
- Student E-bills are provided monthly.
- Transactions will be summarized by type of charge or payment for the term billed. Individual transactions are available under the E-bill Activity tab.
- Itemized charges displayed on the student bill are for the current term only. The "Non-current Term Balance" on the E-bill statement is the net of all charges and payment transactions that are posted to the student account for prior terms (or in rare occasions a future term). Transactions that have been posted to your account for a prior (or future term), after the last E-bill uploaded for that term, can be viewed in E-bill under Account Activity for the specified term. For example, the first spring term bill is uploaded in late November; if a student with a $0 balance incurs a parking charge for the prior fall term that was not included on the final fall E-bill, this amount would be displayed on the spring E-bill under "Non-current Term Balance".
Click the following link to view an example of the new E-bill format with section explanations.