Grant Administration Tool Box
Useful Internal and External Links
How awards are processed by OSP
Go to guide for managing your award.
Go to guide for programmatic or financial changes to your award.
Go to guide for information on close-out procedures.
- Click HERE for Cahill Appplication and Guidelines
- REACH NC
- NSF requires Project Reports through Research.gov
- Take RAMSeS Tutorial Here
Welcome to Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is the service unit on campus responsible for the negotiation, acceptance and oversight of externally sponsored programs.OSP provides complete sponsored programs administration and support.
OSP is also the administrative unit responsible for seeing the university remains in compliance with federal, state and UNCW policies pertaining to research.
- Assists with developing proposal budgets
- Negotiates all grant awards, cooperative agreements and contracts
- Insures that all sponsored projects are in compliance with federal regulations, state laws, and UNC system and UNCW policies.
- Works with PI on fiscal management of sponsored project