Rescheduled! Psychology continuing education workshop. Saturday, January 11 8:00am-12:00pm Attend in person or online. Approved by NCPA.
How can we help you?
"Group discussions and examples were great! Went beyond my expectations and got me excited for the course."
--Business Certificate Program participant
"...real world examples that related to the material."
--Project Managment Program participant
Invest in Your Most Valuable Resource ...Yourself
Solutions. Empowerment. Renewal. UNCW's Professional and Continuing Education ("PACE") helps organizations build high-performing work teams by identifying and leveraging the talent from within. We match subject matter expertise with improvement opportunities to create outstanding results by analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating. Let us be your training partner. Contact us today!
- Strength: UNCW is highly respected in the region and across the nation
- Dedication: Staff devoted to offering the best programs to the public
- Efficient: We provide a smooth enrollment process and supply all course materials
- Cost: Excellent value for the expertise provided
- Success: Many clients would recommend our programs to friends and colleagues and become repeat customers themselves
Put the power of PACE to work for you!
PACE brings the strength of UNCW to bear for you and your business, expanding your bottom line through innovation and efficiency.
The Swain Center at UNCW. Photo: Jamie Moncrief
About the Swain Center
The Swain Center for Business and Economic Services provides professional development courses at UNCW to the public, serves as the business research and outreach division for the Cameron School of Business, and analyzes local, state and national economic data that impact our region and its growth.
--Captain Robert F. May, U.S. Marine Corps