PULSE Learning Community
PULSE is a non-residential Learning Community designed specifically for first-year students who plan to pursue a graduate degree for their future health career. All students in PULSE will be enrolled in the same sections of the following:
- BIO 201: Principles of Biology: Cell
- CHM 101: General Chemistry
- UNI 101: First-Year Seminar
Why should YOU join PULSE?
- Take the same 3 classes and labs with motivated students like you
- Begin completing entrance requirements for graduate programs early
- Serve the community in a PULSE volunteer project
- Participate in a visit to a graduate health program in North Carolina
- Receive first-hand information from Pre-Professional Advisors in UNI 101
Applications will be reviewed periodically throughout the spring semester. Candidates with strong applications will be given priority enrollment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call University College at (910) 962-3245 and ask to speak with a Pre-Professional advisor for any questions regarding the PULSE Learning Community.