PULSE Learning Community
PULSE is a non-residential Learning Community designed specifically for first-year students who plan to pursue a graduate degree for their future health career. All students in PULSE will be enrolled in the same sections of the following:
- BIO 201: Principles of Biology: Cell
- CHM 101: General Chemistry
- UNI 101: First-Year Seminar
Why should YOU join PULSE?
- Take the same 3 classes and labs with motivated students like you
- Form study groups and peer support with other pre-health students
- Begin completing entrance requirements for graduate programs early
- Complete assignments that will benefit your application process
- Participate in pre-health related activities such as volunteer projects and school visits
- Receive first-hand information from Pre-Professional Advisors in UNI 101
Applications are now open for Fall 2017 freshmen. Candidates with strong applications will be given priority enrollment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call University College at (910) 962-3245 and ask to speak with a Pre-Professional advisor for any questions regarding the PULSE Learning Community. Students can review all information on Learning Community options here - http://www.uncw.edu/fyecommunities/index.html