RN to BS Current Student Resources
- Go to the UNCW Bookstore's website.
- Select the Term, Department, Course Number, and Section Number.
- Click on the "Find Materials for Course" button at the bottom of the page.
- To the right of each course, select the format that you desire.
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button. If your order is correct, click on the "Checkout" button and follow the instructions.
Paying for Courses (Student Accounts):
- E-bill Tutorials
- E-bills are uploaded one day after the Course Start Dates. Payment is due one week after E-bills are uploaded. So if the first day of class is January 5th, E-bills are uploaded on the 6th, and payment is due on the 13th.
- Withdrawing from all courses in a session - Withdrawal Information.
- E-Refunds and Title IV Authorization Form
- E-Refunds allows UNCW to deposit refunds directly into your bank account
- Title IV Authorization Form allows federal financial aid funds to be used to pay non-institutional charges
Exam Proctoring Information:
- Proctor U Fees:
- Flex Scheduling (appointment scheduled three or more days in advance)
- 30 minutes or less $8.75
- 31-60 minutes $15.00
- 61-120 minutes $19.75
- 121-180 minutes $25.00
- 181 minutes or more $30.00
- Take it Now (appointment scheduled 15, 30 or 45 minutes in advance, depending on proctor availability)
- 30 minutes or less $17.50
- 31-60 minutes $23.75
- 61-120 minutes $28.50
- 121-180 minutes $33.25
- 181 + minutes $38.75
- Take it Soon (appointments scheduled less than three days in advance)
- 30 minutes or less $13.75
- 31-60 minutes $20.00
- 61-120 minutes $24.75
- 121-180 minutes $30.00
- 181 minutes or more $35.00
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Through SeaNet, you will have access to your Financial Aid Award Letter, Missing Information Notification, and your Student Account.
- The Office of Financial Aid will communicate with you via your UNCW email address only.
Accepting your Financial Aid Award:
- Log into SeaNet.
- Select "Student Services and Financial Aid".
- Select "Financial Aid".
- Click on "View Award by Aid Year"
- When ready to accept, click on "Accept Award by Aid Year". You will also need to sign a master promissory note and complete entrance counseling via studentloans.gov.
- Please see the Financial Aid Tutorial Videos
Connect Your Mobile Device to Your UNCW Email: