- University Studies
- Transfer Credit Equivalents
- Transient Study Process
- Degree Audit Instructions
- Declare a Major/Minor
- GPA Calculator (external link)
- Having Academic Difficulties?
- CHHS FERPA Form (PDF)
- How to Register for Courses
- Financial Readiness
- Student Success Apps (PDF)
- Health Careers (external link)
Office of Student Success
The College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) Office of Student Success serves as a resource for all current and prospective students interested in a health and human services career. CHHS is home to the School of Health and Applied Human Sciences (SHAHS), School of Nursing (SON), and School of Social Work (SSW). The CHHS Office of Student Success is located on the first floor of McNeill Hall in Room 1002.
The Office of Student Success assists students and prospective students with admission to programs, academic advising, scholarships, and career planning.