- University Studies
- Transfer Credit Equivalents
- Transient Study Process
- Degree Audit Instructions
- GPA Calculator
- Having Academic Difficulties?
- Financial Readiness
- Student Success Apps (PDF)
Contact us: 855-306-4734
RN to BS
UNCW has been graduating exceptional nurses for more than four decades and now offers a convenient way to advance your nursing career online with our quality RN to BS Nursing degree program. The depth of competencies required in nursing has become much more complex - making a BS in Nursing degree from UNCW more important than ever.
- Online RN to BS Website and Contact Info
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Course Timeline
- Current Student Resources
- Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
Evaluating Your Current Coursework:
Students must complete Non-Nursing Required Courses (condensed for RN-BS) prior to graduation. All of these courses are offered online in the 7.5 week sessions, and do not need to be taken prior to entering the RN to BS program. Refer to the following:
Due to the high volume of interest in the UNCW RN to BS program, we are unable to provide unofficial evaluations of your transcripts. You will obtain an official evaluation once admitted to UNCW.
The School of Nursing (SON) offers many scholarships to SON students. All prospective and accepted SON students are encouraged to fill out their FAFSA and the UNCW Scholarship Application in mySeaport to be eligible to receive an award from the university or SON.
Other scholarship opportunities outside of UNCW (external links):
- Navy Nurse Corps Scholarship (PDF)
- Forgiveable Education Loans for Service (FELS)
- Global Health Nursing Scholarship
- Yolanda Norwood Memorial Scholarship
- North Carolina Community Foundation Scholarships
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
- Winston-Salem Foundation Scholarships
- Colon Furr Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- North Carolina Nursing Association Southeast Region Scholarship (PDF)
- F.A. Davis Scholarship