Registration Opens January 9th, 2017
Dates: March 3rd - 9th, 2017
Trip Fee: $75 or less
Join us as we serve at the City of Refuge in Atlanta, Georgia, specifically through a non-profit called Restoration ATL. City of Refuge is the largest homeless shelter in Georgia, and Restoration ATL is one of the non-profits supporting this shelter and its residents.
"Being with is more transformational than doing for."
Trip experiences include:
- Service at the City of Refuge (serving meals, crafts and activities with the after school program, and more)
- Fellowship with City of Refuge residents (meals, karaoke, development activities, and an optional church service)
- Service in the Atlanta community (serving meals in the community)
- Exploration of Atlanta attractions (Museum of Human and Civil Rights, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, and more)
- Individual and group reflection
Asheville, North Carolina
Dates: March 4th - 10th, 2017
Trip Fee: $125 or less
Get in touch with the Appalachian Mountains through service and leadership! We'll be traveling to the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in Asheville, North Carolina to serve the local community and engage in leadership development.
Trip experiences will include:
- service with local non-profit organizations
- team building and leadership development activities on site (for example: group hike, ropes course)
- recreational activities on site (hiking trails, disc golf, athletics courts, and more)
- exploration of Asheville attractions
- individual and group reflection