What are ?
The Seahawk Buck$ account, a flexible spending prepaid account, is available to all students, faculty and staff. Seahawk Buck$ turn your UNCW One Card into a debit card, which can be used at any point-of-sale location on campus.
Seahawk Buck$ virtually eliminate the need to carry cash on campus. Every time you use your account to make a purchase, the amount is automatically deducted and your remaining balance is displayed.
Your Seahawk Buck$ account is automatically activated with a zero balance. However, funds are not available to spend until you make an initial deposit. Funds may be deposited by cash, check or credit cards.
Where can I use my ?
- Campus dining locations
- iPrint and Dittos
- Outdoor Discovery
- Randall Library
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Health and Pharmacy Services
- Seahawk Mail
- Student Recreation Center
- UNCW Bookstore
- All purchases including the Textbook Reserve Program (TRP) - This is a convenient, easy way to ensure that a student will have all of his/her textbooks. The program allows a student's textbooks to be reserved according to his/her class schedule simply by depositing a minimal amount into the Seahawk Buck$ account.
- Vending machines and more
See the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to these and many other questions:
- How can I deposit money on my Seahawk Buck$?
- I am an employee. Can I use payroll deduction to deposit funds on my Seahawk Buck$?
- Can I withdraw money from my Seahawk Buck$?
- How and when can I close my Seahawk Buck$?
- How do I know how much money is left on my Seahawk Buck$?
- What if my UNCW One Card is lost or stolen?