|UNCW One Card Video|
|Campus Dining Mobile App|
Report Lost/stolen card
UNCW One Card
The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus.Your One Card allows the use of campus facilities, and provides safe, easy access to university services and events. With your valid UNCW One Card, you can check out materials at Randall Library, access meal plans or food dollars at campus dining locations, ride the Seahawk Shuttle and WAVE transit buses FREE and much more.
Seahawk Buck$ is the debit account feature of the UNCW One Card. With prepaid funds, you can make purchases at all food service locations, UNCW Bookstore, vending machines, student copiers, health center, pharmacy, UNCW Seahawk Mail, iPrint locations and iPrint Business Center, and more.
Getting Your UNCW One Card
New Student Instructions:
New students should submit their photo online to the UNCW One Card Online Photo Submission found in MySeaport prior to orientation. For more information on how to submit your photo online, reference our One Card Photo Submission Guide.
Graduate Student Instructions:
If you are a graduate student, you need a Student ID as well. For more information go to our Graduate Student information page.
Current Student Re-Carding Instructions:
The New One Cards are here! Current students will be the first to receive the new One Card. Please see the rollout procedures below:
- The Online Photo Submission Has Closed - All Students Need to Come Into The One Card Office to Have Your New Photo Taken: If you submitted a photo online prior to 05/08, you may pick-up your card in the One Card office at any time.
- Exchange Current One Card for New One Card: All students will need to exchange their current One Card in order to receive their new One Card free of charge. If you have lost your current One Card, you will have to pay for a new One Card.
New One Card FAQ's:
- Am I required to get a new One Card? Yes, everyone on campus will be required to get a new One Card. Since the UNCW One Card is the official form of campus identification, all cards need to be the same for security/access purposes. You will not need to pay for the new One Card as long as you turn in your old card.
- Can I Use My Current One Card Photo? No, everyone will need to submit a new photo since we are issuing a new ID card. The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus for students, faculty, and staff. Any time a One Card is reissued, we are required to get an updated photo from the cardholder due to identification and security/access purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact 910-962-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty/Staff Re-Carding Instructions:
The Department of Auxiliary Services and the UNCW One Card Office will issue new One Cards beginning July 21. The new cards are in line with the highest data security standards and have a second embedded chip that will increase functionality, including ‘tap and go’ transactions. Faculty and staff can receive their new cards starting at noon, July 21 at the Business Affairs Support Staff Conference Expo in the Burney Center. Employees must submit a photo by July 20 for first available pick-up during the expo.
Several options are available to submit a photo:
- Online photo submission: Take a new photo with your camera or cell phone with a plain white or light-colored background and submit the photo following the UNCW One Card online photo submission instructions below.
- Submit your faculty/staff university portrait: Download your portrait from the OUR photo archives and submit the portrait following the UNCW One Card online photo submission instructions below.
- Take a new photo in the One Card Office: Take a new photo at the Expo on July 21 from noon to 1:20 p.m. or come into the One Card office between July 22 and Aug. 7 to have a new photo taken.
Step-by-step instructions for online submission:
- Log in to MySeaport
- Select the Student Services Tab from the banner at the top
- Select UNCW One Card Online Photo Submission located in the middle of the page
- Select Faculty/Staff Re-Carding from the drop-down menu
- Upload your photo. Make sure to follow the photo guidelines.
A photo must be submitted online by July 30 in order to pick up your new card prior to Aug. 7. After Aug. 7, the UNCW One Card Office will shift its focus to printing student One Cards. Employees will receive a new card free of charge if the old One Card is returned to the UNCW One Card Office. A replacement fee of $20 will be charged if the old card is not returned.
Questions? Contact the One Card office at 910-962-3560 or email@example.com.