|UNCW One Card Video|
|Campus Dining Mobile App|
Your UNCW One Card ……
One Card, Many Possibilities
New One Cards Coming Soon!
Attention: Pick-Up Your New One Card Today!
The New One Cards are here! Current students will be the first to receive the new One Card. Please see the rollout procedures below:
- Online Photo Submission Opens 04/08: All students should submit their new One Card photo to the online photo submission. The One Card Online Photo Submission is found in MySeaport under the Student Services Tab. Please make sure to select the correct section from the drop-down menu, "Re-Carding xx," based on your last name.
- Email Notification When New One Card is Ready: You will receive an email notification to let you know your new One Card is ready for pick-up.
- NEW! Issue New One Cards at Pick-Up Location 04/24 - 05/07: We will issue new One Cards to students April 24th - May 7th in the faculty lounge, across from the Cashier's window in Warwick Center.
- Exchange Current One Card for New One Card: All students will need to exchange their current One Card in order to receive their new One Card free of charge. If you have lost your current One Card, you will have to pay for a new One Card.
If you have any questions, please contact 910-962-3560 or email@example.com.
New One Card FAQ's:
- Am I required to get a new One Card? Yes, everyone on campus will be required to get a new One Card. Since the UNCW One Card is the official form of campus identification, all cards need to be the same for security/access purposes. You will not need to pay for the new One Card as long as you turn in your old card.
- Can I Use My Current One Card Photo? No, everyone will need to submit a new photo since we are issuing a new ID card. The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus for students, faculty, and staff. Any time a One Card is reissued, we are required to get an updated photo from the cardholder due to identification and security/access purposes.
- When Can I Come Into the Office to Take a Photo? Students may come into the office to take their One Card photo on 05/08, after the two-week period where One Cards are issued to those students who submitted their photo to the online photo submission.
The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus.
Your One Card allows the use of campus facilities, and provides safe, easy access to university services and events. With your valid UNCW One Card, you can check out materials at Randall Library, access meal plans or food dollars at campus dining locations, ride the Seahawk Shuttle and WAVE transit buses FREE and much more.
Seahawk Buck$ is the debit account feature of the UNCW One Card. With prepaid funds, you can make purchases at all food service locations, UNCW Bookstore, vending machines, student copiers, health center, pharmacy, UNCW Seahawk Mail, iPrint locations and iPrint Business Center, and more.
Graduate Student? If you are you need a Student ID as well. For more information go to our Graduate Student information page.