|UNCW One Card Video|
|Campus Dining Mobile App|
Report Lost/stolen card
UNCW One Card
The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus.Your One Card allows the use of campus facilities, and provides safe, easy access to university services and events. With your valid UNCW One Card, you can check out materials at Randall Library, access meal plans or food dollars at campus dining locations, ride the Seahawk Shuttle and WAVE transit buses FREE and much more.
Seahawk Buck$ is the debit account feature of the UNCW One Card. With prepaid funds, you can make purchases at all food service locations, UNCW Bookstore, vending machines, student copiers, health center, pharmacy, UNCW Seahawk Mail, iPrint locations and iPrint Business Center, and more.
Getting Your UNCW One Card
New Student Instructions:
New students should submit their photo online to the UNCW One Card Online Photo Submission found in MySeaport prior to orientation. For more information on how to submit your photo online, reference our One Card Photo Submission Guide.
Graduate Student Instructions:
If you are a graduate student, you need a Student ID as well. For more information go to our Graduate Student information page.
Current Student Re-Carding Instructions:
All current students with the old One Card (Image of Hoggard Hall on front) should come into the One Card Office at their earliest convenience to take a new photo for a new One Card. Old One Cards are no longer accepted at campus locations.
- All students need to have a new One Card. The $20.00 replacement card fee will be charged to your student account.
New One Card FAQ's:
- Am I required to get a new One Card? Yes, everyone on campus will be required to get a new One Card. Since the UNCW One Card is the official form of campus identification, all cards need to be the same for security/access purposes.
- Can I Use My Current One Card Photo? No, everyone will need to submit a new photo since we are issuing a new ID card. The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus for students, faculty, and staff. Any time a One Card is reissued, we are required to get an updated photo from the cardholder due to identification and security/access purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact 910-962-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UNCW One Card Office and the Department of Auxiliary is issuing new One Cards to faculty and staff. The new cards are in line with the highest data security standards and have a second embedded chip that will increase functionality, including ‘tap and go’ transactions. Faculty and Staff should come get their new One Card at their earliest convenience.
- If you submitted your photo online you may come to the One Card Office to exchange your old card for your new card at your earliest convenience.
- Email your photo to email@example.com -- OR --
- Come into the One Card Office to have your photo taken during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You will receive your card immediately.
Faculty and Staff will receive a new card free of charge if the old One Card is returned to the UNCW One Card Office. A replacement fee of $20 will be charged if the old card is not returned.
Questions? Contact the One Card office at 910-962-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Non-UNCW Faculty/Staff, Retirees or Students Re-Carding Instructions:
All Non-UNCW Faculty/Staff, Retirees, and Students will need to come into the One Card office their earliest convenience to receive a new One Card. The cost to issue the new One Card is $20.00.
If you have any questions, please contact the UNCW One Card Office at 910-962-3560 or email@example.com.