Cancellation Policy | PDF
Payment Plan | PDF
Shore shots Brochure
Shore Shots | PDF
Shore Shot Small Group PSA Summer 2011 | You Tube Link
The MarineQuest staff is more than happy to pick-up and drop-off students at
Wilmington International Airport at no cost. An airline request form is required
(see above link for more details).
• Linens are provided - DO NOT bring sheets, pillows, and blankets.
• Laundry facilities are available at no cost - bring detergent
• No electronic equipment (other than cell phones) is allowed.
• You will receive a Welcome Packet with detailed information on what to bring after registering.
Shore Shots: Ages 12-16
Must have completed 6th grade and turn 12 by June 1st
Are you a fan of Animal Planet, National Geographic or the Discovery Channel? Ever considered a career as a photojournalist? If so, our camp for aspiring videographers might appeal to you. Document environmental topics related to our marine habitats using digital photography, video recordings and underwater images to create your own public service announcement that will move your audience to appreciate and protect our coastal environment. Debut your PSA as well as your other photographic work at the Friday premiere.
Field excursions include:
- Field trips to a variety of marine habitats, Center for Marine Science, Sea Turtle Hospital, and bird sanctuary.
- Explore different marine habitats and observe human impacts on them; go kayaking, snorkeling and wading; take a boat to a a barrier Island and experience a natural undeveloped barrier island, learn how to create a storyboard, develop your editing skills and make a public service announcement.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Sunday - Friday|
Friday pick up/final presentation at 1:00 p.m.
Staff / Student Ratio:
|Summer 2016 Dates:||
You must register by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
To complete the teacher recommendation, please have your teacher click here to submit their recommendation.
Please Note: A completed application does not register you for your program. All applications will first be reviewed by the MarineQuest Staff and upon acceptance, you will receive an e-mail explaining the next step in the registration process.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest