Cancellation Policy | PDF
Payment Plan | PDF
Sea Sibs: Ages 5-9
Must be at least kindergarten ready by June 1st; this camp is intended for pairs or groups of children of different ages who want to attend camp together
Enjoy a week of friendly family fun exploring the marine environment in this buddy camp designed for siblings, cousins and family friends of different ages. Big and little kids who are pals will have a great time together as they fish, seine, snorkel and discover our coastal habitats. Explore ecological relationships while making some MarineQuest memories for your family album!
Note: this is a camp specifically designed to accommodate families who want to send mixed age siblings, relatives or good friends who they don't always get to spend time with to camp together. Please do not register single campers unless they are attending with a buddy of a different age group.
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling community; Center for Marine Science
- Play the Friday Family Feud game; boat float through the marsh; learn ecological relationships
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
Tuesday - Friday (Session 1)
Monday - Friday (Session 2)
8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Friday pick-up/final presentation at 11:30 a.m.
Staff / Student Ratio:
UNCW Campus - drop off at Isaac Bear Early College
|Summer 2016 Dates:||
Session 1 (4 day program): July 5 - 8 Registration Closed
$145 (Session 1)
$175 (Session 2)
You must register by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest