By Phone: 910/962.3195
What to Bring/Wear | PDF
Cancellation Policy | PDF
Sea Sibs: Ages 5-9
Must at least be certified as Kindergarten ready by June 1st; *this camp is intended for pairs or groups of children of different ages who want to attend camp together
Enjoy a week of family fun exploring the marine environment in this camp specifically designed for siblings, cousins and family friends of different ages who want to go to camp together. Big and little kids will have a great time as they fish, seine, snorkel and discover our coastal habitats. Learn about family relationships among marine organisms. Make buddies with some amazing sea creatures. Join us and create some MarineQuest memories for your own family album!
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling community; Center for Marine Science
- Play the Friday Family Feud game; boat float through the marsh; make seashell friendship bracelets and more...
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. p/u on Friday is at 11:30 a.m.|
Staff / Child Ratio:
UNCW Campus - drop off Issac Bear parking lot
|Summer 2013 Dates:||
Session 1: June 17 - 21 FULL!
|Tuition:||$145, before May 1
$160, after May 1
If you would like to pay in installments, please check out our Tuition Payment Schedule | PDF. Payment plan payments may be started online by paying deposit. Questions call 910.962.3195.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest