Cancellation Policy | PDF
ArtSea Jr: Ages 9-12
Must have completed 3rd grade and turn 9 by June 1st
Pack up your paintbrushes and head to the beach for a week of artistic fun. Explore our coastal marine habitats while learning how to sketch skates, paint puffers, carve crabs and much, much more. Come study art in one of the best studios that mother nature provides - the sea!
Field excursions include:
- Trips to beach, marsh, fouling community, aquarium, Center for Marine Science and more
- Meet local artists; create environmentally inspired art for your portfolio using different mediums; participate in a gallery showing on Friday; explore a variety of marine habitats; introductory kayaking.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Pick up Friday at 12:00 p.m.
Staff / Child Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Isaac Bear parking lot|
|Summer 2015 Dates:||TBD, Will be posted Fall 2014|
|Tuition:||TBD, Will be posted Fall 2014|
You must register by 5:00pm the Tuesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest