By Phone: 910/962.3195
What to Bring/Wear | PDF
Cancellation Policy | PDF
ArtSea Jr: Ages 9-12
Must have completed 3rd grade and turn 9 by June 1st
Pack up your paintbrushes and head to the beach for a week of artistic fun. Explore our coastal marine habitats while learning how to sketch skates, paint puffers, carve crabs and much, much more. Come study art in one of the best studios that mother nature provides - the sea!
Field excursions include:
- Trips to beach, marsh, fouling community, aquarium, Center for Marine Science and more
- Meet local artists; create environmentally inspired art for your portfolio using different mediums; participate in a gallery showing on Friday; explore a variety of marine habitats; introductory kayaking.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Friday pick-up at 1:00 p.m. at Cultural Art Building|
Staff / Child Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Issac Bear Monday and Cultural Arts Buliding parking lot Tues-Fri|
|Summer 2013 Dates:||
Session 1: June 17 - 21 Session 2: July 22 - 26
|Tuition:||$290, before May 1
$315, after May 1
If you would like to pay in installments, please check out our Tuition Payment Schedule | PDF. Payment plan payments may be started online by paying deposit. Questions call 910.962.3195.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest