Microsoft Visio for University-Owned Systems
Versions of Visio available for purchase:
|Product||Product Number||Dell/ASAP Part Number||Price|
|Microsoft Visio 2016 Standard||D86-05739||2854621||$27.61|
|Visio 2016 Standard - License & Maintenance||D86-01175||1788980||$49.12|
|Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional||D87-07313||2854620||$52.78|
|Visio 2016 Pro - License & Maintenance||D87-01057||1792382||$96.01|
- Create a purchase requisition in uShop.
- Create a purchase requisition as a non-catalog item. The vendor will be Dell USA LP, but DO NOT use the Dell punchout to order as this software is not available through the punchout.
- You will need to enter the Product Description, Quantity and Price into the appropriate fields. (See table above.)
- To simplify ordering and tracking, it is recommended you add the name of the individual who will receive the software in the "Ship-To" field.
- If ordering multiple licenses you can add a Comment or Internal note in uShop, but you should also include the names of individuals receiving the software when your order confirmation is forwarded to the TAC.
- Submit the request in uShop.
- Once you receive confirmation of the purchase from Dell, forward that to TAC@uncw.edu and Tami Mansur (firstname.lastname@example.org). The TAC will then process the ticket and submit the installation request to the building consultant to come out and complete the install. Tami Mansur will add this purchase to the ITS License Database in case the software needs to be reinstalled.
Once you purchase Project for your UNCW-owned computer, you may access it from off-campus computers using Remote Desktop.
If you have any questions, contact the Technology Assistance Center .