Microsoft Visio for University-Owned Systems
Versions of Visio available for purchase:
|Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard||D86-05324||
|Visio 2013 Standard – License & Maintenance||D86-01175||$36.26|
|Visio 2013 Standard – Maintenance Only||D86-01253||$ 8.24|
|Microsoft Visio 2013 Professional||D87-05984||$53.56|
|Visio 2013 Pro - License & Maintenance||D87-01057||$69.22|
|Visio 2013 Pro – Maintenance Only||D87-01159||$15.66|
- Create a purchase requisition in uShop.
- Select the vendor: En Pointe Technologies.
- You will need to enter the Product Description, Quantity and Price into the appropriate fields. (See table above.)
- To simplify ordering and tracking, it is recommended you add the name of the individual who will receive the software in the "Ship-To" field.
- If ordering multiple licenses you can add a Comment or Internal note in uShop, but you should also include the names of individuals receiving the software when your order confirmation is forwarded to the TAC.
- Submit the request in uShop.
- Once you receive confirmation of the purchase from En Pointe Technologies, forward that to TAC@uncw.edu. The TAC will then process the ticket and submit the installation to the building consultant to come out and complete the install.
Once you purchase Project for your UNCW-owned computer, you may access it from off-campus computers using Remote Desktop.
If you have any questions, contact the Technology Assistance Center .