LOG IN TO TEALWARE
Remote Desktop via Tealware
Instructions in AskTAC on how to connect to remote desktop via TealWare.
Take advantage of Windows-based desktops via TealWare. Instructions here (PDF).
Mac Clients -
TealWare (Software in the Cloud)
Whether you are on or off campus, using a PC, Mac or mobile device, you can access UNCW software through TealWare, This is a secure, private cloud for the UNCW campus community.
Getting Started with TealWare
Install the Plug-In
- When you visit https://tealware.uncw.edu you will be automatically prompted to install the newest plug-in.
- Instructions for Windows machines: Installing Plug-In Windows (PDF)
- Instructions for Macs: Installing Plug-In Mac (PDF)
- Access TealWare from on or off campus: https://tealware.uncw.edu
- Via iPhone: Instructions in AskTAC
- Via iPad: Instructions in AskTAC
- Via Android: Instructions in AskTAC
How to Save Files
- Save to Timmy/Sammy file server or to a USB key (Please don't save to TealWare): Saving Instructions
- Save files to local machine. View instructions in AskTAC.
- Blackboard - Save a document and upload it to Blackboard: Blackboard Saving Instructions
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Note on Software Requests: Complete a request to have your software hosted on TealWare.